How the Stayfence Pet Containment system works.
The transmitter generates a radio signal which is then sent around the boundary wire. You can then determine the warning and correction zone distances that you need (recommended 2 metre and 1.5 metre respectively). The dog wears the receiver collar. As the dog approaches the warning zone a tone to alerts him to his proximity to the boundary. Should he continue advancing a static correction will be issued to deter him further. The intensity of this correction will increase automatically if he persists.
Once trained to the system over the course of a few days, your dog will learn his boundaries and he will safe at home while enjoying the freedom of the whole garden
- This fence works with Auto Mowers (Robot Mowers)
- Suitable for all dogs over 10Kg
- 5 levels of stimulation including progressive correction technology
- Wire is Sold Separately, 200m of wire will enclose half an acre
- System is expandable and can cover up to 10 acres by adding additional wire
- No limit to the number of dogs that use the system.
- One Stayfence Receiver with adjustable collar for neck sizes from 27cm to 66cm
- Transmitter with power adaptor
- Test light
- Operating and training guide
- 2 x gel filled wire Joiners
- Magnet used to change the correction level on the receiver
- Bundle of 50 flags
- Rechargable Battery and Charger
How to Install Your StayFence Pet Containment System
We have taken every measure to ensure the installation of your StayFence Pet Containment System goes as smoothly as possible.
- Step 1: Locate the StayFence transmitter.
- Step 2: Choosing a layout.
- Step 3: Installing the StayFence boundary wire.
- Step 4: Prepare the StayFence receiver collar.
- Step 5: Connecting the boundary wire to the StayFence transmitter.
- Step 6: Setting the warning & correction zones on your transmitter.
- Step 7: Repairing and adding additional wire.
- Step 8: Check that your StayFence system is setup and working.
- Step 9: Fit the StayFence receiver collar.