How the Stayfence Pet Containment system works.
The transmitter generates a radio signal which is then sent around the boundary wire. You can then determine the warning and correction zone distances that you need (recommended 2 metre and 1.5 metre respectively). The dog wears the receiver collar. As the dog approaches the warning zone a tone to alerts him to his proximity to the boundary. Should he continue advancing a static correction will be issued to deter him further. The intensity of this correction will increase automatically if he persists.
Once trained to the system over the course of a few days, your dog will learn his boundaries and he will safe at home while enjoying the freedom of the whole garden
This fence works with Auto Mowers (Robot Mowers)
This Is A Complete Kit Which Includes
- Suitable for all dogs over 4Kg
- 3 levels of stimulation including progressive correction technology
- Complete system which will cover more than half an acre
- System is expandable and can cover up to 10 acres
- No limit to the number of dogs that use the system.
One Stayfence Receiver with adjustable collar for neck sizes from 27cm to 66cm
- Transmitter with power adaptor
- 200m of wire
- Test light
- Operating and training guide
- 2 x gel filled wire Joiners
- Magnet used to change the correction level on the receiver
- Bundle of 50 flags
- CR2 battery